Total Required Graduate Credits: 60
During (or upon the completion of) the first semester of this degree, the student will:
- Complete and sign the MFA Graduate Student Code contract.
- Nominate an MFA Supervisory Committee of at least three members (one from outside of the Theatre Design area) and submit the list of members to the Department Head for approval.
- Submit the Department Head approved Committee to the Graduate School for approval.
- Schedule a Supervisory Committee meeting.
- Develop a 3-year Program of Study with the approval of the Supervisory Committee.
Prior to graduation, the student will:
- Complete all courses and requirements as determined by the Supervisory Committee.
- Earn successful MFA Continuance Evaluation ratings.
- Successfully complete an MFA Plan-B Defense process with the Supervisory Committee.